Conventional Braces

If you have a significant jaw malformation or your teeth bite very badly you may need to get extensive braces which take 2 years or more. If shorter term braces are not an option for you, we do refer you to our specialist orthodontist for this treatment.

Get in Touch


Website by: The Design Department